SEBI/Stock Exchange Services
The company when it reaches level of emergent, the promotes further plan to get their company listed. Since inception i.e listing process, it requires various approval, submissions and documentation work till the company is listed at the stock exchange. Listed companies always work under the surveillance of the board called as Securities & Exchange Board of India.
- Listing of Shares and IPO/SME IPO’s.
- Procedure for passing resolutions by postal ballot & providing scrutinizers’ report.
- Compliance under SEBI ( Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations 2015
- Secretarial Audit and certification under SEBI ( Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations 2015
- Compliance with Listing procedure in the case of IPO / Listing of further securities at BSE/NSE
- Application of Revocation of suspension
- Delisting of securities from the stock exchange
- Takeover by open offer
- Bonus Issue, Preferential Issue, Private Placement, Conversion of FCCBs/ADRs/GDRs etc, including its listing on Stock Exchange.