Financial & HR Consultancy
Financials is the one of the strongest pillar of the business. Financial services is not limited to Accounting and book keeping of the business but it also includes compliances, filing of returns and other submission as per the rules and regulations. Saving of Penalties is also considered as financial management. Human resources (HR) is the division of a business that is charged with finding, screening, recruiting, and training job applicants. It also administers employee-benefit programs.
- GST Registration
- MSME Registration
- Accounts and Book Keeping
- Bank funding & Private equity Funding
- Compliance under Factories Act, 1948, Bonus Act, 1965, Gratuity Act, 1972,
- Employees Provided Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952, Employee
- State Insurance Act, Contract Labour ( Regulation & Abolition ) Act, 1970,
- Minimum Wages Act, 1948, Payment of Wages Act, 1936, Equal Remuneration Act, 1976, Maternity Benefit Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
- Professional tax and handling of PF, ESIC and other Salary related work of the organizations.
- Labour Law Due Diligence
- Labour Law Audit under various labour laws
- Advisory and guidance on statutory compliances
- Liasioning with Government Officials