Certification & Audit
Certification and Audit is process of verifying the data and documents. Since the corporate has to work within the framework of the various government rules, the certifications and audit is must to keep the corporate up to the mark with the governance and it also provides authenticity to the compliances wince the certification is of an independent professional.
- Certification on compliance of Company Law matters (Certificate U/s. 92(2) of the Companies Act, 2013)
- Certification of all documents to be filed with Registrar of Companies
- Certification of all forms to be filed with Registrar of Companies
- Preparation of documents and Certification of Annual Filing forms of Private / Public / Listed/ Section 8 Companies and LLP.
- Certificate issued under SEBI(LODR) Regulations, 2015 on quarterly/ half yearly/ yearly to exchange
- Certification relating to SEBI ( Listing Obligations & Disclosure Requirements) Regulations 2015
- Certificates to be issued under Foreign Exchange and Management Act, 1999
- Secretarial Audit under Section 204 of Companies Act, 2013
- Compliance Audit
- Securities Audit/Share transfer Audit
- Due diligence of company with respect to Companies Act or any other laws or guidelines, which is applicable to particular company in which, the company operates.