Corporate Law Procedures
Corporate services are a combination of various services as it comprises of the services which one requires to start an organization, for its growth, diversification etc. Corporate services are considered the legal services which requires specialized knowledge of the prevailing law.
- Formation and Registration of Private / Public / Section 8 Companies, Limited Liability Partnerships (LLPs), Partnership Firms, Trusts, Societies
- Formation of subsidiary companies/Foreign subsidiaries
- Registration of Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFC)
- Conversion of Partnership Firm into Company
- Conversion of Private Limited Company in to Public Limited Company and vice versa
- Conversion of Company in to LLP and vice versa
- Preparation and alteration of Memorandum of Association(MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA) respect to alteration of object, name and authorized capital
- Change of Registered Office within & outside the city, state & jurisdiction of ROC
- Procedure for issue of Right, Bonus, Preferential shares/Private placement
- Transfer and transmission of shares
- Holding Board, General / Annual General, Class Meetings, Audit Committee Meetings.
- Passing resolutions by postal ballot & providing scrutinizers report
- Drafting resolutions & minutes
- Inspection, modification & satisfaction of Charges
- Inter-corporate Loans, Investments, Guarantees & Security
- Issue of Convertible Redeemable Preference Share, Debentures, Bonds, etc.
- Corporate Governance and Appointment of Independent Directors.
- Liaison with the offices of Registrar of Companies (ROC), Regional Director (RD), Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA), for obtaining various regulatory approvals
- Corporate restructuring including mergers & Acquisitions, amalgamation and Due diligence.
- Compounding of Offences
- Providing Search Reports of various companies
- Winding up / Striking off of Companies & related compliances